Cute Bunny Rabbit Ornaments
Bunnies
Cool Tree Frog Ornaments
Frogs
Cute Little Mouse Ornaments
Mice
Labrador Dog Ornaments
Dogs
Woodland Animal Christmas Ornaments
Woodland
Cool Cats On Christmas Ornaments
Cats
REMEMBER, 10% OF ALL ART SALES GOES TO ANIMAL CHARITY!

Saturday

Houdini The Mouse On Ornaments



You can purchase "Houdini The Mouse Three" Ornament here.


This afternoon I added two of my miniature animal art images onto porcelain Christmas ornaments. Both images are from a series of miniature paintings I created depicting a little rescue mouse named Houdini. You can read more about little Houdini here and here.



You can purchase "Houdini The Mouse One" Ornament here.

You can see a full slide show WIP (Work In Progress) of my miniature paintings here.

Enjoy!!


Digg!

1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute and creative ornament pieces!
    I know you have some artwork up on artists sites, but there's a new site called www.mysoiree.net from which you may benefit. Not only can you upload your artwork onto MySoiree, but you can also participate in "soirees" or gatherings where artists and the community get together to social as well as sell/display work.

    I wish you luck on continuing to make creative pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the increase of Spam, I will need to moderate your comment...I appreciate your patience and for taking the time to leave a comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.