Cute Bunny Rabbit Ornaments
Bunnies
Cool Tree Frog Ornaments
Frogs
Cute Little Mouse Ornaments
Mice
Labrador Dog Ornaments
Dogs
Woodland Animal Christmas Ornaments
Woodland
Cool Cats On Christmas Ornaments
Cats
REMEMBER, 10% OF ALL ART SALES GOES TO ANIMAL CHARITY!

Friday

Two New Christmas Ornaments From My Fantasy Art

Squirrel in A Hat Art

You can purchase "Squire Squirrel" Ornament here.

the Frog Prince Painting

You can purchase "Frog Prince Three" Ornament here.


These two porcelain Christmas ornaments are from some of my most recent miniature paintings! I am working on a series of animals in hats (and crowns) Be watching for the rest of the collection to be presented on Christmas ornaments.

Enjoy!!


Digg!

2 comments:

  1. Melody your blog is looking so festive, so warm and welcoming !!!
    Thumbs up for a great job. Right in line with your gorgeous work :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sheona!! I really appreciate your stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the increase of Spam, I will need to moderate your comment...I appreciate your patience and for taking the time to leave a comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.