Cute Bunny Rabbit Ornaments
Bunnies
Cool Tree Frog Ornaments
Frogs
Cute Little Mouse Ornaments
Mice
Labrador Dog Ornaments
Dogs
Woodland Animal Christmas Ornaments
Woodland
Cool Cats On Christmas Ornaments
Cats
REMEMBER, 10% OF ALL ART SALES GOES TO ANIMAL CHARITY!

Friday

Victorian Bunny Christmas Ornament



In honor of my original painting "Bunny In A Victorian Lace Collar" selling yesterday, I am again featuring her as a Christmas ornament. Below is Mrs. Victorian Bunny all framed and ready for her new home.


(Click to zoom in on this miniature painting and click here to learn more about the piece, see the step by step design, and find the charity who will receive a portion of the proceeds.)

I hope you enjoy my little fantasy inspired ornaments.

Purchase "Victorian Bunny" here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the increase of Spam, I will need to moderate your comment...I appreciate your patience and for taking the time to leave a comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.